Monday, February 16, 2009

Parents nightmare- 12 year old boy becomes father

Yesterday, I read report from The Straits Time that a 12 year old British boy has become a father with his 13 year old girlfriend. I must say that is a parents' nightmare.

The evil is really working hard to grip young people. I feel sorry for this pair young couple, for they may not even fully comprehend what parenting means to them. I feel ever more sorry for their parents, will they regret? heartfelt pain?

Singapore media also reported there is an increasing of sex activities among teenagers, the number of teenager pregnancy has increased 45% from 2007. Some of these young kids involve sex activities simple because of peer pressure "everyone else is doing it" or proving love "If not he may dump me"

It is really a perilous time! "Flee youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart." I am fearful for for my children. I pray that God will help me to watch over them, to deliver them from evil, to guide them in the way of righteous.

No comments: