Saturday, July 5, 2008

Put your priority right!

Our life is busy;
The mother's life is busier;
The mother with young children is even busier;
And, the mother with young children and aspiration, will be even much busier.

Well, I am not apologetically regarding myself as the last category, so I am entitled to be very busy indeed!.

Lately, my attention was very much attracted by Chinese events, the Olympic torch, and the Sichuan earthquake. I joined several forums in Chinese websites, offered my words of comforts and encouragements. I found myself busying on computer ever more.

One day, as I wrote to one of web friends to give her my advice:

"Web is not real world, one can find some useful information or even encouragement and aspiration, but it should never become the central of your life...."

I was awaken by my own word!

Put your priority right, especially when you have a busy schedule:

For me, my days should have-

Time with God
Time with my husband
Time with my children
Time to exercise, outdoor, to enjoy fresh air and nature
Time to read, and mediate;
Time to talk to my friends, neighbour and strangers
Time to on Internet....

You see, if we do not set our priority right, our life will be mixed up.

This is reminder for me, hope that so does to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I just came across your blog! :)

I'm a fulltime mother myself (to two little ones), and this post does serve as a good reminder to all other mommy bloggers, including myself. Thank you.

Oh btw here's my blog
http://www.oureverydaythings.com

Feel free to drop by and/or leave a comment anytime :)

Take care.

xxx
Leonny

Little Robin Hood said...

Dear Leonny:

Thanks for dropping by, I just moved house, still in the midst of mess.

All blessings!